OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
IT'S A GREAT DAY TO #BEACHARGER
Applying for admission to Southeastern Baptist gets you one step closer to the finish line and living your best life for Christ. You can find information and the steps you will need to follow for admission below. If you have questions about the admissions process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Complete the application for admission
- Pay the $25 non-refundable application fee
- Send form 121 as proof of immunizations (measles, mumps, rubella <MMR>, Tdap, and Meningitis. Must have had two MMR shots in your lifetime.)
Additional information required for incoming freshmen students:
- Send an official copy of ACT or SAT scores
- Send an official high school transcript (with date of graduation)
- If you took college courses while in high school as dual enrollment, contact the college and request a transcript be sent to the Office of Admissions at Southeastern Baptist
Additional requirements for transfer students:
- A complete and official transcript is required from each college attended. An official transcript is sent directly from your previous college(s) to Southeastern Baptist. It is in a sealed envelope, bears the seal of the previous school, the date issued, and the signature of the registrar.
- Official transcripts may also be sent through secure email processes directly from the registrar of the previous school.
Submit your Application
To complete your application you will need some personal information, education history, and a form of payment for your application fee. Your proof of immunization can be uploaded with your application. You will also need the email addresses of two individuals to use for personal references.
Once your application file is complete and all necessary documents have been submitted, you can usually expect to know the outcome of your application within 1-2 weeks depending on application volume.
Submit Necessary Documents
Please be certain you submit the correct email address on your application. This is how you will be contacted. Once your application is submitted you will receive an email from email@example.com informing you of any required documents or other information that may be required.